|Sparkle safely removes soils such as:|
Sparkle is water based, biodegradable, non-flammable, and non-toxic, and will effectively clean most all heavily soiled areas with ease! Sparkle is also gentle to most painted surfaces.
Simply spray, wipe, or mop product onto the surface to be cleaned. Let sit 1 to 3 minutes, agitate any severe spots, and rinse with clear water for clean, residue-free surface.
For hot water pressure washer cleaning, put pick-up tube in concentrate and meter properly to achieve a dilution of 2 oz per gallon at gun tip.
NOTE: Sparkle is not compatible with soft metals such as polished aluminum and magnesium.
WARNING: Sparkle is a strong caustic cleaner for industrial and professional use only. Wear safety goggles, gloves and protective clothing.